THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
OF RENOWNED BUSINESS GURU
AND ALTER EGO OF Dr Brian Oleary
In 1992, I bought a pig made of lapis lazuli in Katmandu, Nepal. Little did I know when I brought him back home that he would start speaking to me in my imagination. He was to become my alter ego for the release of my pent-up frustration about the deteriorating condition of the world.
Wallpaper 1: On top of the world!
Thanks to Richard Wheeler for the graphics
Please select your screen resolution:
How to set your desktop wallpaper
To set your desktop wallpaper in Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP:
1. Wait until the image
has fully loaded.
2. Put your mouse cursor over the image.
3. Right-click on the image.
4. Select and click "Set as Wallpaper" from the pop-up menu.
5. If your desktop did not change, refresh the desktop screen.
To set your desktop wallpaper in Macintosh OS X v. 10.3 Panther:
1. Wait until the picture finishes loading.
2. Create or locate a convenient folder on your hard drive and open it.
3. Drag the picture from your browser into the folder.
4. Choose Apple > System Preferences, then Desktop & Screen Saver.
5. Drag the picture from the folder into the desktop preview.
To set your desktop wallpaper in Macintosh OS8-9:
1. Wait until the image has fully loaded.
2. Put your cursor over the image.
3. Hold the control key and click the mouse button.
4. Choose "Save Image As" to store the image on your Mac's hard drive.
5. Open the "Appearance" control panel and click the "Desktop" tab.
6. Click "Remove Picture" and then "Place Picture."
7. Load the new wallpaper from wherever you saved the image.
8. Finally, choose "Position Automatically."